NO BIOGRAPHY, NO CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER AT THE REQUEST OF THE ARTIST
Any reproduction or representation of the images on this site, excluding individual and private consultation, is subject to prior authorization of ADAGP.
Does the Angle Between Two Walls Have a Happy Ending ?
(installation specifically conceived by Loris Greaud and commissioned by François Pinault Collection for Prima Materia, curated by Caroline Bourgois and Michael Govan)
- altuglass pedestals
- neons and various broken glass elements, cables, transformer units
- hand-blown glass candlesticks
- chrome sculptures of monkey fetuses, and various broken elements
- metal barriers, white epoxy painting
- sound installation : amplifiers, MP3 readers, speakers.
- LED displays
- specific electrical installation developed for the installation (electrical cabinet and timers)
Overall installation :
660 x 990 x 230 cm
Approximate dimensions of one display (10 altuglass pedestals and 1 monkey) :
250 x 200 x 230 cm